BEST FRIDAY MESSAGES

Ayşenur kök | Thursday, May 28, 2015 | 0 comments

"O Allah! Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!" (Bukhari, Prayer, 55)
Jummah Mubarak!

*  * * * *

"O Allah! Show me the right path and give me taqwa, chastity and a sound heart.” (Muslim, Prayer,7)
Jummah Mubarak!

* * * * *

"O Allah! Forgive me, keep me on the straight path, grant me sustenance and have mercy upon me.” (Muslim, Dhikr,35)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

"O Allah! Inspire me to be rightly guided and protect me from the evil of my soul.”     ( Thirmizi, Prayer,70)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“O Allah, just as you have beautified my physical being, beautify my character.” (Ibn Hibban, Ed’iye, No.959)
Jummah Mubarak!

jummah messages


“O Allah! Benefit me from that which You taught me, and teach me that which will benefit me, and increase me in knowledge. I seek refuge in You from the punishment of Hell-fire.” (Thirmizi, Prayer,130)
Jummah Mubarak!

* * * * *

“O Allah!   Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from all the sins as a white garment is cleansed from the filth, and let there be a long distance between me and my sins, as You made East and West far from each other."    ( Bukhari, Prayer, 38,43-45)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, stinginess and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.”( Bukhari, Prayer, 39)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from poverty and lest I should stray or be led astray, or oppress or be oppressed.” (Abu Davud, Salat,367)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from knowledge that is of no benefit, from a heart, which does not tremble, from an ego, which is not stated, and from a supplication, which is not accepted.”(Muslim, Prayer,73)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“Oh Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my eyesight, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil of my heart, from the evil of my semen.” ( Thirmizi, Prayer,76)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“O Allah! Through the agency of Your forgiveness, I seek protection from Your punishment, I seek protection from Your anger by means of Your pleasure, I seek protection in You from You, I cannot truly praise You as you should be praised. You are as You have praised Yourself.” ( Malik, Prayer,No.497)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“Oh Allah! I take refuge in You from the punishment of the grave and temptation. Oh Allah!  I seek refuge in You from the evil of this wind and the evil of what is in it and the evil of what it is ordered to do.” (Thirmizi, Prayer,94)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not do; from the evil of what I know and from the evil of what I did not know.” (Muslim,Dhikr,64)
Jummah Mubarak!

jummah messages



“O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the burden of debt, from being humbled by people and from ridicule of enemies.” (Sunan al-Nesai, İstiaze,16)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

“Oh Allah! I take refuge in You from bad deeds, from a heart that does not tremble and from the punishment of the grave.”(Sunan al-Nesai,İstiaze,16)
Jummah Mubarak!


* * * * *

Etiketler : , , , , ,


http://www.sweetymessages.com :
Please send your own messages as a comment.....

0 comments